2017 Meeting Dates
NOTICE OF DATES OF MEETINGS OF THE
WARD COUNTY SOCIAL SERVICE BOARD
1) The Ward County Social Service Board will meet in regular session the third Tuesday of each month at 8:00 a.m. in the chambers of the County Commissioners located on the second floor of the Ward County Administration Building
Ward County Admin Bld
225 Third Street SE
2) If the regular dates fall on a legal holiday, the Ward County Social Service Board will set an alternative date which will be made known to the public.
3) Special or emergency meetings will be designated in advance as needed and made known to the public.
Meeting Dates for 2017
January 17, 2017
February 21, 2017
March 21, 2017
April 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
June 20, 2017
July 18, 2017
August 15, 2017
September 19, 2017
October 17, 2017
November 21, 2017
December 19, 2017
Order of Business
1) Meeting called to order by Chairperson of the Board.
2) Roll Call of the Members.
3) Reading of the minutes of previous meeting, corrections, if any, and approval.
4) Review and disposition of claims against the County Social Service Board.
5) Review of General Assistance approvals and denials and hearing of appeals.
6) Such other business as may properly come before the Board.
Persons needing accommodation should contact Melissa Bliss, Director, Ward County Social Service Board, 225 3rd ST SE, PO Box 2209, Minot, ND 58702-2209, Phone: 701-852-3552 ; FAX 701-857-0756. Persons requesting auxiliary aids or other services are requested to give five (5) days advance notice
Prepared: January 5, 2017
Copy to: Ward County Auditor
Minot Daily News