Plat Application Process
Application for plat approval can be obtained through this office.
The owner has to get their land surveyed.
Fees are as follows:
2. The deadline for applications is by noon on the Wednesday the week before the Ward County Planning Commission meeting.
3. Letters and approval forms are mailed out to the township Chairman, Clerk and also the Water Resource Board.
4. The application goes to the Planning Commission for approval.
5. They meet on the second Thursday of every month.
6. After this process the application is presented at the Ward County Commissioners meeting for final approval.
7. Finally the surveyor or owner is contacted and their plat can be picked up from our office and then taken to the recorders office to get recorded.
This process can take up to 2 months before finalized.
|Copyright © 2011 Ward County. All rights reserved.|