- 7:45 a.m.
- Third Tuesday of every month
- County Commissioners Chambers
Ward County Administration Building
225 SE Third St.
Minot, ND 58701
If the regular dates fall on a legal holiday, the Ward County Human Service Zone Board will set an alternative date which will be made known to the public. Special or emergency meetings will be designated in advance as needed and made known to the public.
Order of Business
- Meeting called to order by the chairman of the board.
- Roll Call of the members.
- Approval of the minutes of previous meeting, corrections, if any.
- Review and disposition of claims against the Human Service Zone.
- Such other business as may properly come before the Zone Board.
Persons needing accommodation should contact Ward County Human Service Zone Board Director, Kristi Frederick at 701.852.3552. Persons requesting auxiliary aids or other services are requested to give five days advance notice.
Agendas & Minutes
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Jason Olson, County Commissioner; term expires 12-31-24
- Louis "Mac" McLeod Jr; term expires 12-31-25
- Shelly Weppler, County Commissioner; term expires 12-31-23
- Hiedi Folstad-Miller, term expires 12-31-23
- Richard Berg, term expires 12-31-23
- Matthew Ruby, State Legislator; term expires 12-31-24