We are now reopen at both libraries. Please note the following restrictions!
1. If you do not feel well, please do not come into the library.
2. Curbside delivery is still available if needed.
3. Hours are 8:00 am to 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday in Minot and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday. Hours are 10:00 am-12:30 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm in Kenmare. Bookmobile will run it's posted school year schedule.
4. Toys and Makerspace items are put away at both libraries.
5. Time in library is limited to three hours.
6. Seven computers will be available in Minot and 1 in Kenmare.
7. Children under the age of 12 will be required to remain with their adult at all times.
8. The meeting room is closed at this time.
9. E-book apps are available for checking out electronic items 24/7.
The Main Library of the Ward County Public Library is located in downtown Minot and has a collection of books, magazines, videos, DVDs and audiobooks. Free computer access and wireless internet are available. All county residents are welcome.
Library services are also available at our Kenmare Branch and on our bookmobile. All bookmobile stops are open to the public. Not all services will be available on the bookmobile.
Celebrating 60 years on the Road! The Bookmobile has been running for 60 years, from 1960 to 2020.