Divorce Records

Divorce records are held in the Clerk of District Court Office here in Ward County.

They can be reached by phone at 701-857-6600 or website http://www.ndcourts.gov/court/counties/DC_CLERK/WARD.htm.

If you need to obtain a certified copy of your divorce judgment to apply for a marriage license you will need to contact the clerk's office in the county and state you obtained your divorce in.