Military Discharge Records

Military Discharges are kept on file in the County Recorder's Office. To ensure the confidentiality and safe keeping of these records, all access to these files is handled through the Veterans Service Office here at Ward County. No records will be released to individuals; you must request information and copies by contacting Veteran Services at 701-857-6492. Military Discharge records or information will only be released to that office.