VA Medical Center, Fargo ND
Stanley/Minot DAV Van to FargoThe VA Transportation Network sponsors a van that runs from Stanley and/or Minot to the Fargo VA Medical Center once a week. The trip starts at 6:00 a.m. in Stanley or 7:00 a.m. in Minot and picks up riders at Minot, Towner, Rugby, Lakota, Devils Lake, and Grand Forks.
Beginning in 2016, the Minot DAV van will run from Minot the first Tuesday/Wednesday of the month as well as the second Wednesday/Thursday of the month. The Stanley DAV van runs on the third or fourth Tuesday/Wednesday of each month unless otherwise noted.2017 Stanley/Minot DAV Schedule
Scheduling a RideThe van spends the night in Fargo and returns the next day. Veterans who ride the van must ensure that their VA medical appointments are scheduled no earlier than 12:30 p.m. on the day of arrival and the last appointment is schedule no later than 11:00 a.m. on the day of return.
To schedule a ride, contact Lauren at the Ward County Veteran's Service office at 701-857-6492 or Kimberly at 701-780-8296 in Grand Forks. You must reserve your seat before 12:00 noon the day prior to deployment. Please call as soon as your appointment is scheduled. First come, first serve basis. Stanley Minot Pickup 3 15 2016
Prescriptions and Appointments
View instructional brochure: Automated Phone Service System Instructions. Use for Appointment Reminder, Prescription Refills and Status, and Appointment Inquirie
Directions from Minot to the Fargo VA Medical Center
- Take Highway Two east to Grand Forks.
- At Grand Forks, turn right on to I-29 South.
- Upon entering Fargo, exit at Exit 67 to right.
- At the ramp stoplight, turn left on to 19th Avenue North.
- Drive east past the airport and Fargodome.
- 19th Avenue will transition from four lanes to two lanes.
- Stay on 19th Avenue until Elm Street.
- Go straight ahead to enter the Regional Office parking lot, or turn left and drive one block, then turn right to enter the Medical Center parking lot.
- Drive south on Highway 83 to Bismarck.
- In Bismarck, take I-94 east to Fargo.
- In Fargo, take I-29 north to Exit 67, then follow the directions above.
- Drive southeast on Highway 52.
- At Jamestown, take I-94 east to Fargo, then follow the directions above.