Child Care Licensing

Childcare licensing and Self-Declaration programs permit individuals to provide childcare services to families in need of child care. Licensing is required if more than 5 children or more than 3 infants under 2 years old are enrolled in the program. For more information click here to visit Early Childhood Services in North Dakota.

To become a childcare provider in Ward County, please contact Ward County Social Services.