Exemption Forms

Following is a List of Application Forms for Tax Exemptions and Credits.
Please fill out the forms that apply to you and return them to the Ward County Courthouse or:

Mail: Director of Tax Equalization
         Ward County Courthouse
         PO BOX 5005
         Minot, ND 58702-5005


Disabled Veterans Application

Farm Residence Exemption

Solar, Wind, or Geothermal Devices

Homestead Credit or Disabled Persons

Property Exemption

Blind Exemption

Physician's Certificate