2019 Meeting Dates
NOTICE OF DATES OF MEETINGS OF THE
WARD COUNTY SOCIAL SERVICE BOARD
1) The Ward County Social Service Board will meet in regular session the first Tuesday of each month at 8:00 a.m. in the chambers of the County Commissioners located on the second floor of the Ward County Administration Building
Ward County Admin Bld
225 Third Street SE
2) If the regular dates fall on a legal holiday, the Ward County Social Service Board will set an alternative date which will be made known to the public.
3) Special or emergency meetings will be designated in advance as needed and made known to the public.
Remaining Meeting Dates for 2018
February 6, 2018
March 6, 2018
April 3, 2018
May 1, 2018
June 5, 2018
July 3, 2018
August 7, 2018
September 4, 2018
October 2, 2018
November 6, 2018
December 4, 2018
Order of Business
1) Meeting called to order by Chairperson of the Board.
2) Roll Call of the Members.
3) Reading of the minutes of previous meeting, corrections, if any, and approval.
4) Review and disposition of claims against the County Social Service Board.
5) Review of General Assistance approvals and denials and hearing of appeals.
6) Such other business as may properly come before the Board.
Persons needing accommodation should contact Melissa Bliss, Director, Ward County Social Service Board, 225 3rd ST SE, PO Box 2209, Minot, ND 58702-2209, Phone: 701-852-3552 ; FAX 701-857-0756. Persons requesting auxiliary aids or other services are requested to give five (5) days advance notice
Prepared: January 16, 2018
Copy to: Ward County Auditor
Minot Daily News