Our camping season for 2023 is open and ready for the public.
Welcome to Old Settler’s Park! We encourage you to come and explore all opportunities that this park has to offer. Whether you’re traveling through Ward County for a summer excursion or just need a weekend getaway, this is a place to stop and visit. Our park has several RV camping spots including one group RV site. If you prefer the traditional style tent camping, we have plenty of space to accommodate your needs. Enjoy the peaceful serenity that Old Settler’s Park has to offer.
- By Reservation Only (no charge but donations are accepted)
- Contact Us By Phone: 701-838-2114
- Reserve The Shelter For Your Event
- Shelter Can Hold Approx. 40
- Registration Is On Gate Entrance (first come, first serve)
- 12 Individual Sites And 1 Group Site (holds three campers)
- $15 Per Day For Each Camper & Additional $6 Per Day For Power
- Water Fill Areas Located Around The Park
- No sewer disposal onsite, but local City of Burlington has a sewer disposal across from the fire department located on Johnson Street.
- Allowed In Open Area By Large Shelter (south of the playground equipment)
- $15 Per Day For Tent Camping
- Men’s & Women’s Bathroom (each with their own shower facility)
- Volleyball Court
- Swing Set
- BBQ Pits
- Bon Fire Pits
- Two Pedestrian Bridges
- Various Small Covered Shelters
- 401 87th St NW, Burlington, ND 58722