Our Parks at Rice Lake are open and ready for the 2023 season.
If you’re looking for a getaway to enjoy the lake in the summer, Rice Lake is the place to come visit. Many of our residents and visitors enjoy a casual day at the swim beach and/or taking their personal water craft out for a spin on the water. In the evenings, feel free to bring your tent and spend the night at the designated camping area. The fishing pier at Rice Lake is a common attraction for people of all ages to come out and enjoy.
- Limited to 3 Consecutive Days
- No Reservations (first come, first serve)
- No Running Water, Electric, or Water Services
- Swimming Beach
- Volleyball Court
- Horse Shoe Pit
- Bon Fire Pits
- Picnic Tables
- Fishing Pier
- Restrooms (no running water available)
- Boat Ramp
- Swim Beach - 48 Rice Lake Rd S, Douglas, ND 58735
- Campground/Fishing Pier - 131 Rice Lake Rd N, Douglas, ND 58735
- Boat Launch - 235 Rice Lake Rd N, Douglas, ND 58735