Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Applications must be submitted to the Ward County Auditor’s office no later than 4:00 p.m. on Oct. 25, 2019. The position will begin effective Dec. 1,2019.
The following is a summary of the basic duties of the Ward Human Service Zone Board:
1. To provide information to Department of Human Services relative to the community needs of the Human Service Zone residents and advocate to meet those needs.
2. To review service and programs provided by the Human Service Zone and make periodic recommendations for improvements in services, programs, or facilities.
3. To aid and assist in every reasonable way to efficiently coordinate and conduct human service activities within the Human Service Zone by private as well as public organizations.
4. To establish procedures for the review and approval of all expenses/claims against the Human Service Zone Human Services Fund.
5. To hire, supervise and take other personnel actions related to the Human Service Zone director, with direct consultation and involvement from the Department of Human Services.